Stavanger Bay Wondering
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled You can just call me Thistle, my name is a mouthful. Thistle looked around following the girls train of thought. It really was beautiful there with the gentle breezes. The high swaying trees, the ocean the sandy beaches. Everything was simply magnificent, Odinn had done well by her family. yes it is beautiful here.
So they shipped me off to the orphanage, said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in".
182 Posts
Ooc — summer
"Ok Thistle." She said slowly. She sighed. From here she could see where the river emptied into the ocean. Had her mother and father been dragged through the river by currents and dumped in the saltwater? Mama... I miss you.
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle stood to her feet, giving the girl a small nudge she turned back towards the center of the bay. It was nice to meet you Onyx, but I think I'm going to go back to the children. Have a good day. Then with a small nod she turned and trotted back towards her own den.
So they shipped me off to the orphanage, said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in".
182 Posts
Ooc — summer
Onyx nodded and stayed silent. She watched Thistle leave and then wandered off as the sun began to set on this day. She needed to know more wolves. More of her pack-mates. At least she had met both of the alphas, Ragnar and Thistle. Or the jarl, as he was called here.

Later that night she laid in the sand staring at the moon. She was tired but she could not sleep. There was still a lot to wonder about.