Sheepeater Cliff even though I can no longer reach you
61 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Haruki sniffed, making no effort to hide his distress as he gazed out at the falling rain. Fog now obscured much of the mountain and its surroundings; he could have made his way right up into the clouds for all he knew. Nevermind Reiko, now he was lost as well.

Then over the soft drum of rainfall came a gentle chirping noise. His ears flicked up, and he was hopeful for a moment; the sound was much like his own sibling's whines and yelps. Perhaps they had come to rescue him? The prince got to his feet, tail waving in anticipation before out of the mists came striding a being that was most decidedly not one of his family.

He didn't respond to her kind, inquiring words for several moments, instead staring up at the cat with a mixture of wide-eyed fear and confusion. She definitely wasn't wolf, that was for sure. Haruki had never seen a creature quite like her! Instincts demanded he run but sheer curiousity won out. "Who are you?" he blurted out in awe, her question remaining unanswered for now.
Messages In This Thread
even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 01, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 01, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 02, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 03, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 06, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 09, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 09, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 10, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 10, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - October 21, 2020, 02:31 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - October 25, 2020, 11:45 PM