Mudminnow River a tall drink
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
dramatic gesture thus concluded, condor returned his redpink gaze to the man in time to catch his stare and tilted head. 

"indeed. don't tell me you can't see it." condor gave another quick flick of his head, teeth glittering briefly beneath his lips. he was, admittedly, not quite prepared to hear the question's continuation – then i'm in luck.

oh, he truly thought condor was here to help him? how wonderfully naive. and trading – he just managed to hold back the laugh. he despaired to even think what those...coyotes...were getting up to. hardly worthy of the name. coyotes didn't trade. they were scavengers. they stole, food and children and this fool's meal, if he had his way.

it was a heavy burden he and buzzard had to share, being the only proper coyotes for miles. but he'd despair over that later, when it wasn't working so perfectly to his advantage.

condor set his chin down level with a grin, oversized ears flicking along his skull.

"ah, so you're familiar with us. yes," he lied. "i work with my siblings, in fact. something you have in mind?"
Messages In This Thread
a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 11, 2020, 07:45 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 13, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 14, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 14, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 14, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 15, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 15, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 16, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 16, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 18, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 21, 2020, 07:41 AM