Mudminnow River a tall drink
13 Posts
Ooc — ren
Hmm, well: Hya studied Condor as he presented himself, head tilting just slightly to take in the cut of his jawline. Admittedly he'd...never paid attention to these things before, but nodded and smiled as if he'd understood. There was certainly something distinctly not woflish about Condor. Eh well.

"Oh. Nice. I used to work with my family too." He said in passing. On his end things seemed to be going well. Hya gave the coyote a subdued, lopsided grin as his hind end shifted just enough so that he was facing the other a little more. He was glad memory served him well, and that it seemed more than just that one particular coyote was interested in trades. Condor was a very good actor, and he had no reason to believe the other was being anything but genuine. Clearly to Hya the small fish he'd gathered didn't appear worth stealing.

Not really worth hanging onto either, as he pushed them toward @Condor.

"See, what I really want is a place to stay. So how 'bout a trade. These fish, plus more for any information you can give me on the area." Now that was fairly vague, so he elaborated while turning toward the muddy river, crouching over it like a lioness ready to pounce. "You know, other packs, places I should avoid, tempers..." he paused, his face somewhat shadowed as he looked over his shoulder. "If there's anything...different...I should be aware of?" From his tone, Hya must have run into "different" before, and with questionable results.
Messages In This Thread
a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 11, 2020, 07:45 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 13, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 14, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 14, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 14, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 15, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 15, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 16, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 16, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 18, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 21, 2020, 07:41 AM