Mudminnow River a tall drink
13 Posts
Ooc — ren
Fish first huh?

For the first time since their conversation began, Hya looked to Condor with a bit of suspicion in his forest eyes. One squinted a little more than the other, and his head leaned slightly away. But his misgivings passed, or he buried them, in favor of trying to make the situation work. He needed information, it was key to his success and survival here. So he took a gamble, and slid the fish closer to Condor, still eying him somewhat before settling over the muddy water.

An ear flicked. So...he wanted to know what different meant.

Hyacinth took in a deep breath and let it out in a loud sigh.

"Different like..." How exactly do you put into words the craziness that was his last homestead? "Cults I suppose. Rituals...?" He chuckled then, humorlessly, at the absurdity of what he was saying. "Just things that wolves shouldn't be doing. I've met a few who said they worshiped gods. It was a bit much for me...I'd rather avoid the devout if I can." Much as he made the situation sound unpleasant, there was a distinct sadness in his voice. Hya looked down at his chest where he brushed his elbow fondly, as if remembering something that had once been quite dear to his heart.

Then he snorted, opting to forget it entirely.

"So, information." He added with unintended force before taking a breath to dip half his head into the water. It moved slightly as he rooted around after fish, basically groping blind in the dark, though he was sure to keep his ears above the muddy surface so he could still hear @Condor.
Messages In This Thread
a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 11, 2020, 07:45 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 13, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 14, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 14, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 14, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 15, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 15, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 16, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 16, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 18, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 21, 2020, 07:41 AM