Big Salmon Lake And through the night, so it seems I'm not breathing
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
For this moment in time, the two wolves would act as one unit in this effort as if they had been long-time allies. There was nothing more unifying than the thrill of the hunt. Catching his unique scent, it was peculiar and strong. It was cataloged as unknown to her olfactory sense as she couldn’t place it as part of a distinct pack or as his noteworthy scent. That didn’t matter right now though as formalities would come after; Zsuzsa was a get down to business kind of wolf. What mattered now was somehow steering the geese away from the lakeshore’s edge so the two carnivores could have a better chance at snagging the weaker goose and perhaps trapping another.

With his mischievous words and glisten of a smile, Zsuzsa glanced over to him in silent consent. The corners of her muzzle pulled back in a minuscule smirk, although it was nearly invisible to be seen with the midnight richness of her pelt. She could feel her mouth water now at the heightening adrenaline of what was to come. Her subconscious hummed in the background of her psyche, plotting methods of approaching this from the most sensical angle. ”Over there,” Her muzzle motioned to the area she spoke of. ”There’s cover for me to sneak around and ambush. I can direct them to the tall plants, to you.” The Mackenzie suggested. He would be most excellent as a disguise in the bulrush, the geese being led to their unknown fate of what lurked beyond.

Silver eyes shifting over to him, Zsuzsa waited for his reciprocation to the plan of action. Wolves were some of the best apex predators when it came to strategizing creative hunting methods and she was impartial to any strategy he may have in mind to make it a successful undertaking.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
RE: And through the night, so it seems I'm not breathing - by Zsuzsa - September 18, 2020, 10:20 PM