Trek to Happiness
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace froze at her attempt at a hug briefly cursing his mind. Why do females always have to touch him. He supposed eventually he would like it, but right now it made him feel overly large, clumsy and rather backward. He briefly thought of how he would behave if he ever had the chance to love a woman and he shook his head quickly to dispel that image. Not one he needed right now.

Welcome Home. that was all he said as he gave her a small smile and gently nudged her with his nose. He looked around at their tiny paradise and chuckled. He loved it here. It's beautiful no?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: hahahaha >why do females always have to touch him

Hawkeye pulled away soon after the wolf "hug" and thought about the short moment where Jace seemed... off. She wondered what he was thinking, but she was distracted by his words.

Her eyes scanned the land before her once more and she looked sideways at the dark male, her head tilting in his direction as she smiled. "It's probably the nicest place I have ever seen." Her mind scanned all of the places she'd been, and she felt as if she was being truthful. She was not knocking her family home, the haunting beauty of Blackfoot Forest, nor the comfort of Blacktail Deer Plateau — it was simply the fact that this place was more attractive than all of the others,
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was always lost in thought when the females touched him. He never knew what to do or say. It was when he was most awkward, granted the boy was awkward anyway, but it was worse then.

Jace dipped his muzzle and shuffled his paws, Yea it's pretty beautiful huh. he didn't know what else to say. He just took his little world in. It was beautiful here from the landscape to the animals that breathed life into it. He wasn't sure what else could make it beautiful. Soon enough our pups will be running around. realizing what he said he laughed I mean the packs pups Alphonse and Serena. he shook his head laughing at the statement he had just offered both in embarrassment and disbelief.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Her face morphed into a large close-mouthed smile, Hawkeye chuckling through her nose. Her eyes were watching his face, and she decided to take the embarrassment a bit further. "I am sure we would have nice puppies. Hopefully they'd have your eyes." The words were in complete jest, but she did like his eyes.

Looking away from him, she murmured in wonderment: "I wonder what it would be like to be a mother..." She was nearly three and hadn't had a litter yet, and it worried her (even if it was a small amount). Her parents had her older brother at just over a year, and here she was with her vagina basically rotting away.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace froze at her next words and he looked down shuffling his feet a bit. His awkwardness now knew no bounds, and he had no idea how to recover after that embarrassment. He shook his head and his neck fur and then gave her a small smile, but kept silent. He was scared to death that he would say something else incredibly inappropriate without meaning too.

He stared at her, he could have sworn that she had been about to say something about puppies before she fell. But maybe he was mistaken, after all she had not completed the thought, so he was probably just hearing things. I imagine it would be pretty awesome, but I'm kind of a male so....
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A smile took up most of Hawkeye's face when Jace's words reached her ears. She suppressed a laugh before replying, "I think you would have beautiful babies. Ones with your pretty eyes." The dark female decided to milk as much awkwardness she could gain from him as possible.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace shifted again and stared at her. err ummm he didn't know what to say he just shifted his feet more, and cleared his throat. Umm there's some caches over there, most of us stick to the area around here. The willow tree is a nice place to umm rest and theres multiple caches everywhere. Erika our mother of Serena and Alphonse she is that way if you would lik eto see the babies.