King Elk Forest so i trapped him under a cardboard box
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Their interaction with the neighbors wasn’t the topic she wished to discuss, no, it was the family’s internal conflict. The heat had been cranked up Rohesia. She’s grown bold enough to attack her King.

A stranger’s attack can be concerning depending on their residence. If this barbarian was a nomad, it’s a problem that could easily be brushed off their shoulders. If they ever lurked near their domain again, the Déorwines could get rid of them.

Their cousin’s attack, now that was a different problem entirely. A solution would require thought and care.

Rohesia is out of line. Very daring of her to come for their leader when she was already held in such low regard. There’s a possibility she’ll inspire others to diverge from our path. We can’t have that. Calhoun and Odessa come to mind. They were already unhappy with Célnes’ decision. One small straw could break their backs, and that straw could be their deranged cousin.

Cenric gazed past the trees. Something must be done.
closed for threads
Messages In This Thread
so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Cenric - October 04, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Célnes - October 07, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Cenric - October 08, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Célnes - October 10, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Cenric - October 10, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Célnes - October 10, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Cenric - October 10, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: so i trapped him under a cardboard box - by Célnes - October 11, 2020, 07:19 PM