Whitefish River I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
As his waves made contact with the roan woman, the Constable's laugh continued to echo as if he had just claimed victory. Of course, he knew better than that. Little waves wouldn't stop Ira from trying to claim victory herself so he was ready for her next move, but still, it seemed fitting at the moment to just go with it and let his cackle howl.

This time her move took him off guard. The rush of her coming to him, having little time to stable himself back on all four paws - Hiero was quick to tumble around and splash in the water as he tried to regain his footing. Lingering underwater just a little while, trying to pick out her legs in the water, he tried to move with the river to get closer to Ira for his own retaliation on the matter. 

Like a gator cutting through the water, he snaked his way to her only to explode out of the water - preferably on her side if his sneak attack worked under the current - with his front legs as if he was some bear. Fool! Teamwork makes the dreamwork! This time, he would try to push her into the water. She had broken all the rules already, physical wrestling was a go!
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore - by Hieronymous - November 12, 2020, 08:03 PM