Whitefish River I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Success! Ha! HAaa! He cried out victoriously as Ira herself stumbled around to keep her footing, his own footing almost barely making it as the rocks felt slippery under his feet - thankfully Ira moved to the shallower parts of the river so he was able to regain what little footing he had.

Dripping wet himself, he was about to give a retort to her question. A toothy grin sprawled across his mug happily and then - well, confusion twisted his face in a moment as he pondered. Well!- Uh... The man's maw hung open for a bit as he thought it through, giving the Count an awkward glance finally as he came to the final conclusion of; Well, I didn't think that far ahead if I'm being honest.

As something came to mind quickly enough, he sprung back into action. Just full of energy, even against the water holding him back he charged forward (less gracefully so as one on drier land could). How about the dream of a happy and peaceful life?! Yeah that would work he supposed - better than nothing.

Honestly, he didn't think they'd get this far; even then, he loved every moment. It felt good to see this part of Ira.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore - by Hieronymous - November 12, 2020, 08:49 PM