King Elk Forest I could even learn how to love
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
Ravinger had seen her venture off by herself, and it made him curious. Not wanting to startle her, he keeps his distance, hoping to follow without alerting Cynefrid. He's interested in what she's doing, because as far as he's aware, she doesn't often venture out except to obtain herbs. Maybe he can assist her (though, admittedly, he knows nothing of her trade). Regardless, he remains behind, careful of his pawsteps. Once they arrive at the Falls, he diverts so that he can try to act as though they'd just happened upon one another.

He begins to hum, first softly and then a bit louder. Ravinger sings a peaceful melody, inspired by both the serenity of the Falls and the beauty of the wolf who watches them. "Maiden fair perched on the stone / with locks like roses, wind-blown / calls the sunlight to her there / to lie, a crown upon her hair." He spins the lyrics spontaneously, as though he doesn't know she's there (but he does). The bard approaches the pool formed by the waterfall, and his gaze travels up, seeking to lock eyes with the healer. There's a playful gleam in his.
Messages In This Thread
I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 08:58 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 23, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - November 25, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 01, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 04, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 15, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 16, 2020, 07:56 PM