Seaside Moors who this time am I to persuade
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
The boy was missing, and Kaertok had taken it upon himself to find him. If he did not show up soon, he planned to begin scouting the nearest territories at the very least, checking for any signs of him. Perhaps he would journey to the nearest packs as well and see if they could offer him any information on the missing boy. Briefly, he was reminded of his run-in with Towhee about a year prior now, when she had been looking for a child as well. She had found them, he recalled, although she had not been able to give him any information on Raleska at the time.

The Tartok approached Erzulie and the other wolf just as he softly spoke his question, and Kaertok shot him an incredulous look. A child is missing, he replied curtly, baffled that one of Rusalka's own members did not know about the disappearance. What else would she be looking for but her child?
Messages In This Thread
who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - October 25, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Miranda - October 26, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - October 26, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - October 27, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Miranda - October 27, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - October 27, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - November 02, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - November 30, 2020, 07:54 PM