Seaside Moors who this time am I to persuade
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Erzulie described the boy, and the other wolf at least held his tongue on asking further questions. Kaertok knew this information from his conversation with Raleska, and he did not ask anything further. He did find it peculiar that this other wolf did not request more information. When Kaertok had heard the news, he had immediately asked the basics: was there anywhere else Valravn might have known was safe? Did he have any other family nearby? How long was he capable of surviving on his own?

Those were the questions he would want asked if his own ch—no, he mustn't think of them. Not now. His life was here with Rusalka. If they found their way here, then he could think of them, but that would be some time from now. I will look for him further inland, Kaertok said, thinking it would be better if they weren't all looking in the same place. What good would that do? Unless you think it is better for me to look outside Rusalka's claim. He left that decision up to Erzulie.
Messages In This Thread
who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - October 25, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Miranda - October 26, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - October 26, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - October 27, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Miranda - October 27, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - October 27, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - November 02, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - November 30, 2020, 07:54 PM