Neverwinter Forest Please could you kiss my name?
I think this is the most dialogue I've written for Yao in one sitting...he's really rambling here.

He was glad, so so glad that she did not freeze up. The image had flashed in his mind before he stepped forward, terrified that he had stepped too far. But no, she reciprocated, nuzzling his cheek. He felt himself relax, melting, really. 

I don't know, he said. They were on a roll of being honest with each other. It would be bad to end it now. What I would do, if you were of my culture, is that I would tell my father, who would talk to your father, and our families would work out a...mahari...a price? For you. My family would have to give your family something...or maybe I'd work for your family for a while. He didn't know how she would react to that. Did her culture have such a thing? He'd never heard of it mentioned before while he was here, but then again, he'd never asked. But that is such a big thing! That's marriage, and I'd — it's not that I wouldn't want to marry you, I'd just... he sighed. He was so flustered. The words rolled off of his tongue without I'd want my family to be there. And yours! It's a family thing. With a big ceremony with singing and dancing and cheering and flowers and blessings and gifts. Did he want that with her? Would she want that? So I don't know what we are, now. Just that I want to be with you. Whatever that ends up being.
CommonKiswahili
Current Location  — Neverwinter Forest
Fighting/Sparring Methods
Messages In This Thread
Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Haoniyao - October 30, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Please could you kiss my name? - by Valencia - October 30, 2020, 07:06 PM