Whitefish River Now I see fire, inside the mountain,
11 Posts
Ooc — Fae
you are right :D she followed Orlaith home

Honey eyes lifted to see the shadow the blocked the light from her face. Instantly, her ears flattened, head tucked and her tail thumped nonthreateningly on the ground. 

"I--" Saraneth's voice cracked, the run left her exhausted and deathly parched, not quiet back into the habit of caring for herself. 

The large black wolf couldnt help but be lost with the situation. Suddenly confronted by a member of this unknown pack, she had lost track of her companion once they entered the pack territory and now she was at a loss for what to do. Unsure of what to say Saraneth simply stared, mouth gaped like a fish. Fear ebbed out of every inch as she lay looking up at this being who seemed to give off power and confidence with every breath. 

"I'msorry--" the words came out in a rush-- barely a whisper against the sudden expulsion of tense air from the breath she had been holding. 

This was a bad idea! 

Saraneth struggled to find her feet-- her mending paws long since reopnend and bleeding from the days of running. Her legs barely able to support herself and yet she scrambled into a sitting position. "I don't mean to intrude! I--" she cut herself off with a grunt as she stood, her hind falling out from under her as a muscle in her hip cramped. "I-- A bear. I just assumed she wanted me to follow-- I will leave, if that is your wish." Again she attempted to rise, keeping her body low as to not alert anyone to dangers she may or maynot posess. 

The dark wolf couldnt exactly be sure-- but it felt like her fur was crawling from the eyes that were on her. 

There were too many wolves. She really couldn't do this. 

Help-- Someone help--!
Messages In This Thread
Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 02, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 02, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 05, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 05, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 06, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 06, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:32 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 08, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 10, 2020, 10:35 PM