King Elk Forest He said I look familiar
104 Posts
Ooc —
Calhoun wasn't completely sure what he was expecting to hear for a response, but being called blessed rose a genuine laugh from the man. Perhaps she had a head on her shoulders after all, though it was clear she was not sure what entirely what made an individual blessed. In a not so humble brag, he would take the compliment. After all he had done more than most in his family to prove his worth, including undergoing the naming ritual despite already holding the name Deorwine. A name did not make one blessed though.

Images of those that unfortunately carried the family name flashed in his mind, mostly the witch. She was not one of them no matter how much she fought on the matter. Whatever happened to her? Calhoun hadn't caught wind of her survival, perhaps she burned with the rest. A fitting end for one that had so horrible tarnished the pack. The High Elk favors you too, though I am not surprised that you are unaware. A half-smirk sat on his maw as she invited him to stay. She seemed open-minded enough, perhaps she would actually pass the naming ceremony.

The hunter moved with ease as he approached, though he would still keep a respectful distance between them as he settled down amongst the flowers. How much do you know of our culture? If you are to stay, you will need to learn all you can. It was lucky that he took such an interest in the High Elk. There were others that surely would leave out important details or find passing the knowledge a bore. It was an honor to introduce someone to the High Elk, especially if they were to respect him as he did.
#B22222 , pawprint, Calhoun's Playlist 5/5* 6/10*, * = incomplete threads

Cal has family members up for adoption including his half brother!
Messages In This Thread
He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 10, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 12, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 13, 2020, 06:28 AM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 16, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 17, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 17, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 18, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 19, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 25, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Calhoun - November 29, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: He said I look familiar - by Sacnite - November 30, 2020, 10:52 AM