Moonstone Quarry Am I handing you mine?
143 Posts
Ooc —
The woman’s mannerisms clearly portrayed her overall suspicion. This made him feel a better about his position, considering he was not the one on defense. Tahoe thought about simply leaving rather than go through such trouble, but the quarry’s ascent was much more difficult than the descent. It was worth seeing if she’d budge before giving up so soon.

“Are you with one of the packs around here?” Came her inquisition.

Ironclan, while new, he considered fit such parameters. Though, he did not want to reveal more than was necessary. He hadn’t known Wintersbane a whole lot, nor did he know the man’s enemies. An enemy of his was an enemy to the pack—therefore an enemy to Tahoe himself. He could not risk divulging information without proper cause. The woman’s question made him wonder the same thing of she herself; where was she from? Based on the information he could gather from her scent, she was most likely in a pack of her own. The only pack he knew existed in the area was Moonspear—otherwise he had no clue to where from which she came.

Tahoe could tell he wasn’t going anywhere soon. With a hollow sigh, he lowered himself to his underbelly, remaining glued in place. Yeah. An’ you?
[Image: 3mHVCR-I7kLGqw7uPKuGBbUzDw9xLSEZi4v_D18o...uE8HfK.png]
Messages In This Thread
Am I handing you mine? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Tahoe - November 14, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Simmik - November 18, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Tahoe - November 19, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Tahoe - November 30, 2020, 05:07 AM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Simmik - December 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Tahoe - December 31, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:54 AM