Cerulean Cape if i had a voice
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Of course, her conspiring had nothing to do with her relationship with her brother. Though it was true that Valmúa wanted a different picture of leadership than what her brothers had in mind, she kept her plotting with Kigipigak entirely separate. It was as though her strange little world with her northern boy toy was a compartment of her life. That was business. But Stjornuati, he was everything right now.
To his joke, she grinned wider and licked her teeth. That boy was like candy to her. Everything that came out of his sexy little mouth excited her. Shall I describe our escapades in violent detail? There was no universe he would win this one. Though her relationship with Kigipigak had yet to break such ground, she was a fantastic storyteller when the time warranted, and he knew it.
Indeed, the secretive world she held was kept so because she was fantastic at revealing half truths. So when Stjornuati asked the fire woman where he was, she told him. He is travelling in a wide circle around our Watch, scouting what and who is around us. He is a loyal one, we were lucky to find him, she said. Such a delicious, loyal boy.
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private
Messages In This Thread
if i had a voice - by Stjornuati - November 12, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: if i had a voice - by Valmúa - November 12, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: if i had a voice - by Stjornuati - November 15, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: if i had a voice - by Valmúa - November 15, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: if i had a voice - by Stjornuati - November 16, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: if i had a voice - by Valmúa - November 16, 2020, 02:00 AM
RE: if i had a voice - by Stjornuati - December 02, 2020, 02:08 AM
RE: if i had a voice - by Valmúa - December 02, 2020, 02:24 AM
RE: if i had a voice - by Stjornuati - December 02, 2020, 02:42 AM