Neverwinter Forest you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he stood patiently, listening. let mal spill it all out, all the terrible business of running a pack. cam was relieved to be a subordinate; even half of this on his shoulders would crush him. mal did an admirable job at keeping it all together, and he should hear that—even if he didn't think so.

i'm sorry. i think you do just fine as a leader, he responded, smiling, then let his expression fall. but i understand. it's a lot.

a thought came to him, and he wanted to shove it back and away, far away— but he thought it might need to be spoken aloud. is it here? this place? cam asked. his eyes wandered lovingly over the conifers he'd come to know so well. maybe there's too much trouble around us. in elysium, there weren't any problems. well, until the bears came, at least.

he forgot, for a moment, that mal hadn't had the same uneventful experience in the willows as he had, and by the time he remembered it was too late to take it back. erm, sorry, he mumbled awkwardly, giving his alpha a sidelong glance. but. . .it was peaceful. for me, anyway. happy. maybe there's another place that's better.

not that anywhere could be closer to his heart than neverwinter forest. but even the most beautiful home was no good if it continually faced assault from outside forces.
Messages In This Thread
you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - November 18, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - November 21, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - November 22, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - January 02, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - January 09, 2021, 08:37 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - January 14, 2021, 10:46 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - January 15, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - January 16, 2021, 12:12 AM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - January 16, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - January 28, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 11:56 AM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 01:36 AM
RE: you and i in place, wasting time on dominoes - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 10:54 AM