Haunted Wood I can’t pretend cause
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
O’Mally can see the unrest in Vanity’s body language. The irrigation swirling in those ruby red eyes and he decides that they should get this shit over with and done. For everyone’s benefit. 

Stepping up to the grave he clears his throat, the timing and casualness he has becoming almost humorous. Bowing his head, he begins. “Eternal rest you grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine among them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. May you be the judge to their soul and damnation as you see fit and may they walk in the light of your greatest embrace. Lord, guide this one to a peaceful and ever lasting rest with you forever.” He opens his eyes, looking down at the bones of this man who knows nothing of. “Amen.”

He steps back and looks to Vein, expecting he’d want to do something as well. Then his eyes catch on Vanity before he moves around beside her. “I don’t know him,” He starts, referencing Vengeance in the grave. “but there’s something off about it.” He hums almost reverently before he’s being captivated by the other religious male. He’s almost excited to what exactly this man is about to say.
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 19, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 19, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 20, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 20, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 20, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 24, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 24, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 28, 2020, 01:48 PM