Whitefish River Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost
43 Posts
Ooc —
Evelynn waited patiently with a simple smile as the multicolored male listed off what he knew. It seemed less than the other packs, though this pack was further along. If he didn't travel often it made sense that he wouldn't know of the many packs to the west. One name caught her attention though. Easthollow. That was the one by Ursus that Bronco mentioned. Ah, you know of Easthollow? He wouldn't trifle with them? Now that was interesting for what was supposed to be allied with the whole bunch to the west that seemed friendly.

It seemed that he may know more specifically where this family-based pack laid though, and where Easthollow was, so was Ursus. Do you happen to know the way? I have a friend that was staying there last I heard. I was hoping to catch up with her, but I simply couldn't pinpoint where they were. She perked at the "newfound" information, her supposed excitement punctuated with the swinging of her tail as she appeared more than hopeful to catch up with her "friend" that may or may not have been made up on the spot.
Messages In This Thread
Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - November 29, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 01:51 AM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 05, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 08, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 09, 2020, 02:28 PM