Nova Peak where you hang your enemy's head
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
It pleases some part of her, to know that he'd taken her blunt intentions and mild flattery to hold such deep meaning, a little spark of delight at watching his reaction to the imagined meaning behind her words. There's something oddly intriguing about seeing a genuine response hurled in the wrong direction entirely, falling into a null void with its total lack of relevance. I did start introductions, she almost points out — but men can be so fragile with their egos, so she refrains. It seems she'll have to do all the heavy lifting in this conversation, but she doesn't mind. A leader with a low tolerance for higher thinking is exactly what she's looking for. Apologies if my bluntness has disturbed you; I have always been forward with my intentions, She apologizes smoothly, charmed by the way he tries to make his home sound as unappealing as possible. It only sparks her interest further. Honesty is a rare offer. Please, tell me your name, and more of Sagtannet. What sort of wolves live under your rule — and what would you have of me, if I wish to join you?
Messages In This Thread
where you hang your enemy's head - by The Wispmother - November 20, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by Mahler - November 20, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by The Wispmother - November 21, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by Mahler - November 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by The Wispmother - November 21, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by Mahler - November 21, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by The Wispmother - November 21, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by Mahler - November 21, 2020, 07:41 PM