Nova Peak where you hang your enemy's head
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
Perhaps she'd underestimated him; his observation is sharp, maybe even shockingly so if Morgana hadn't led such an unusual life. The way things stand, he isn't entirely on the mark — but close. Men haven't defined her life enough for it to be true in the way he seems to assume. Still, she offers another dip of her head, a silent submissive acknowledgement of words accompanied by a tilt of the ears, as if to say I cannot agree, but I will not openly contradict you. It is the best she can offer without argument.
She follows him when he starts to move, responding to the clues in his body language that invite her along. Mahler, he introduces himself, speaking of few followers and an exodus of members — and hopes for the future, it seems. Loyalty, I can give — but I will make no grand promises. Perhaps my sense of etiquette gave the wrong impression; I know enough of loyalty to know that it must be proven, and earned, She glances toward him, gaze respectfully below his eyes. You speak of more — this interests me. Sagtannet interests me. I offer full use of my skills, and my obedience in all things so long as I am under your rule. These things, I can promise and prove to be true right now, if you wish. Only time can prove the loyalty you seek.
Messages In This Thread
where you hang your enemy's head - by The Wispmother - November 20, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by Mahler - November 20, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by The Wispmother - November 21, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by Mahler - November 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by The Wispmother - November 21, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by Mahler - November 21, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by The Wispmother - November 21, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: where you hang your enemy's head - by Mahler - November 21, 2020, 07:41 PM