Raven's Watch desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless
6 Posts
Ooc —
The arctic wolf's lunge towards the darker male summonded a hiss from him, before he resumed his pacing around her, intent on aggrivating and unnerving her in front of the russet furred female. Ugnė kept her sharp eyes on him, turning her head to face him as he slowly circled her like a menacing vulture, whilst her ears pricked at the foreign words he spoke to his companion. She could not understand most of it, but she got hints here and there, enough to know that it was her that he was talking about. 

The pale female demanded to know, to understand, what the larger male was saying. She was already out-numbered, so she at least wanted to be aware of what plans they had for her now that they had her surrounded. The russet female seemed more polite and composed and willing to offer her a snippet of their conversation in exchange for her name.

Ugnė's ears pressed back against her head at the mention of killing her, and her golden eyes widened for a moment before her brows furrowed deeper, mentally scoffing to herself. He could try.

She briefly watched Valmúa corrected her brother, her golden stare flitting between the pair of them, as chose to ignore the male's words knowing that he was only speaking to get on her nerves. Ugnė finally directed her attention back to the sister, the better behaved of the pair. She raised a single brow, and puffed up her chest. No longer crouching, a half grin pulled at one corner of her charcoal lips. "You, Valmúa, I like. Your brother on the other hand..." She shot him a disapporoving side glance. "I am Ugnė Aningâĸ. I had just stopped for a drink when your brother interrupted me, and as I already explained, I was not aware I was in claimed territory given the distinct lack of markers in this particular area. You are obviously in need of more diligent guardians." 
Messages In This Thread
desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 04:16 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 05:20 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 06:14 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 23, 2020, 12:17 PM