Firefly Glen I don't mind my own reflection
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Reference tag!

The man name Osiris would arrive, tall, sturdy and strong-looking -- the man who led the glen in the aid of his mother. When he approached, he lowered his head to him respectively and....oh wow, Keres gave him the floor to speak. Well, this was akward as hell. But he figured it was only fair to explain himself at the doorstep of someone's pack. So, the brute would clear his throat and begin speaking. 

"Osiris, my name is Āzoniol Ignis, though, I much prefer to go by Āzon nowadays. I entered the Teekons a couple months back and during my time, I realized I was lacking. Like I needed a purpose..." He remembered @Polaris vividly by the mountain side, and their 'not so peaceful' first impressions of each other. Āzon had never seen her again after that day, but would make sure to cross paths with the woman again soon and help her with her goal of creating a pack. Ignis took a moment to ponder on whether or not it was a good idea to trust this man, but the Ignis trusted and respected Keres. Anyone involved in Keres' life was someone he should trust as well, right?

"As Keres has mentioned, I do have fighting experience, but not by as much skill as I would be satisfied with in the long run." Āzon may have had the stature and poweress to prove himself worthy in battle, but he still not satisfied with his current abilities and wished to improve. "That being said, I wish to join a pack that will allow me to further hone my skills with training. In exchange, I promise to help do my job by protecting, guarding, and scouting...If you will allow me, that is..."

Taking a breath, the male stepped back to let Osiris take the floor this time and make his decision. He'd said his words (albeit, too much) and it was now time to see if he'd been seen as a potential asset to the glen.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - November 28, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 28, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - November 28, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 28, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - November 28, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 29, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - November 29, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 30, 2020, 08:33 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Āzon - December 04, 2020, 09:01 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 07, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: I don't mind my own reflection - by Keres - December 08, 2020, 12:52 AM