Black Morass Entombed me
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The shudder in the dark one's legs did not go unnoticed. The vamp grinned at the sight, amused at the thought that some guy like this would be fearful of someone like the ghoul who approached him so casually. Certainly, Abaddon was something to fear, but not for the same reasons that one would fear a monster. He was a venomous snake in the grass, ready to strike those who wronged him - but other than that, the viper was just as happy to be on his way... and only fill his belly on some poor random unfortunate souls, but even they, with calm and understanding, would be left to live another day. 

Is that so? He approaches the little brow things inquisitively, sniffing it to see if he could detect anything special from such an insignificant-looking thing... nothing but dirt. They don't seem to be anything special. Have you tried them before? He was curious himself... maybe someday he wouldn't mind seeing these things of which the dark-man spoke of that only these fungi could show. But he had to be certain it wasn't some trick...
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Entombed me - by Hemlocke - November 29, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - November 30, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - December 06, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - December 18, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Abaddon - December 21, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - January 03, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Entombed me - by Hemlocke - January 09, 2021, 11:47 PM