Neverwinter Forest twenty seven dreams
61 Posts
Ooc — Laur
To his surprise, the other youth acted as if Haruki had helped him in some way, mentioning something about this mother being a medic and that he would seek her advice. At his joyful thanks, the ex-prince stared back blankly for a moment, taken aback, before sneering. That's not what I meant, he thought, though did not mention it any further.

I don't think that we're allowed out there... Came the boy's nervous comment, but before Haruki could answer, he surprised him by suddenly taking the initiative. Maliciously, he wondered what would happen if he convinced the naive boy to go off into the Wilderness alone. Would he survive? Would Mal worry after him just as he did Simmik?

His desire to get out of the forest was greater than his curiousity, however, and so Haruki motioned forward with a snide smile. "Of course they would" he said, feigning reassurance. "She's like, super important to the pack, right?" He hadn't really noted her position within Neverwinter, but he assumed with all this fuss, Mal cared about her a great deal. "And I can help you look for her." A lie, but the other boy didn't have to know that.
Messages In This Thread
twenty seven dreams - by Haruki - December 01, 2020, 08:27 AM
RE: twenty seven dreams - by Sullivan - December 01, 2020, 08:37 AM
RE: twenty seven dreams - by Haruki - December 01, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: twenty seven dreams - by Sullivan - December 01, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: twenty seven dreams - by Haruki - December 01, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: twenty seven dreams - by Sullivan - December 01, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: twenty seven dreams - by Haruki - December 01, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: twenty seven dreams - by Sullivan - December 01, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: twenty seven dreams - by Haruki - December 01, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: twenty seven dreams - by Sullivan - December 02, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: twenty seven dreams - by Haruki - December 03, 2020, 09:43 AM