Hideaway Strath let's store the pint of blood to cash in
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
Her smirk remains firm on her muzzle at the word ‘rough’, her silver gaze hinting at only what is running through her mind at the moment. He probably would like to know, but Zsuzsa would never tell so easily. Sure she may have considered herself as something of a refined lady, but the romantic walk through the forest was a little too slow for her tempo. Hunting was always a great pastime, there was much of that to come for all of them in the coming Winter.

Zsuzsa knew Kynareth was a seasoned warrior, and what better way to get to know someone better than to get in a fight with them, whether friendly or semi-serious. ”I think you can definitely deliver for a spar, but I would like to experience it—and you—for myself.” Her tail wagged, head tilting to the side. Surely with his size and strength, he would very much overpower her, but she had her own special traits of agility and flexibility to counter.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 01, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 02, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 03, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 05, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 07, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: let's store the pint of blood to cash in - by Zsuzsa - December 13, 2020, 10:14 AM