Whitefish River well, what'd'ya know?
GOT SUNSHINE IN A BAG
46 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"Hey" Dorian couldn't help but say it full of surprise, stepping one step forward. He looked between the two wolves - lover's quarrel? - with half exhaustion and half amusement. "you're wanted! You're totally wanted here!" he'd call after the lady, not knowing what the hell was happening and probably better to stick his nose elsewhere. But - and alas - she had gone. He shot Hiero a puzzled look.

His eyes sparkled in mere seconds again. "It's okay, I'll catch her another time" he vows with full of shit-eating confidence. He flashes the man a grin. "I'm not entirely sure what the hell I'm lookin' for, if I'm being honest" but wouldn't it be nice if it came in the form of this pack? "probably a place to settle for winter, work my arse off for it and make some friends along the way." But that wasn't a good skill list, was it?

He bobbed his head again. "But I can hunt, and walk - like, I heard patrols do lots of walking? Yeah, I'd be good at that" and chatting. And talking. And making his patrol partner scream their head off cause he won't shut up. "honestly, I just want to survive. I ain't full wolf and I don't know how to really... do that alone." His head slipped slightly, a dry chuckle escaping.
Messages In This Thread
well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 06:11 PM