Whitefish River well, what'd'ya know?
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
For a split moment, the Constable almost felt guilty over the Commander's anger. It was quickly replaced with indifference however as he was reminded how intolerable she was, disrespectful and utterly irresponsible. To be honest, he wanted to strip her of her rank as her outbursts and lack of camaraderie didn't seem suitable for someone to hold such a rank as "Knight Commander". He even remembered how she beamed with joy at the news of Seelie Court's disbandment, how upset Izumi was that day and for her to be upset over not quite being welcomed to greet this man was a small price to pay. 

He didn't say anything as Dorian tried to call out to her, she could remain if she wanted but it didn't mean he had to like her being around. And just like that, Dorian was quick to snap back into the conversation they were having previously. I'm certain you will. Very sorry about that. And that was all he was going to say on that matter for now.

Nodding along to what Dorian had to say about what kind of pack he was looking for, he waited for him to finish his thought. Well, you're in luck! Kaistleoki is all about becoming a better you, we can certainly help build on all of those. Ira, our leader, will be happy to have an extra guard and hunter around, I know I will! Another wave of his flag as it happily curled at the end. But of course I would say that huh? Who wouldn't want to boast about their home? He admitted honestly, every pack had to be guilty of such a thing.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 06:11 PM