Firefly Glen I've been burning my heart out
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Hearing his words nearly made her visibly cringe, if not by a little bit, with a humming sound leaving her mouth. There was a reason Lunaria decided to stay agnostic as opposed to dedicating her life to the gods and goddesses of her home tribe -- it was because of things like this. When you become to dedicated to a religion, you are more likely to punish others in order to achieve the approval of the very deities you worship.

She looked down, brows furrowed. "Holl, did you...." 'Did you have a bad encounter with these people?' Is what she wished to ask, but Luna decided to save it. If the sire wanted to share anything more, he would've done so by now like the story he had willingly shared now. Perhaps another time. The huntress cleared her throat and turned back towards the sky. "You know, there isn't a problem with religion and folklore created by packs, it is the foundation of many intriguing tales to share, lots of rich culture to invest in, but --" she took a moment to pause and look back at him. "--It becomes a problem when it is used to harm and belittle others."

It vaguely allowed Luna to remember a land EaglePeak was once allied with from the past, one that participated in the sacrifices of others for their gods. One that punished others for mating outside of their assigned marriages -- and how they viewed anything outside of heterosexuality as an act of heresy. How foolish Luna was to seek the love of a woman from that very pack....

And now that woman was gone.

Lunaria chose not to think about it. Lunaria didn't want to think about anymore. She would destroy herself at the thought of thinking that her death was her fault...

Subject changed again,  focusing on Holland this time. "It appears you've done quite a bit of traveling in your life then. What other lands have you visited before the glen? What of...your home?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I've been burning my heart out - by Lunaria - December 07, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: I've been burning my heart out - by Holland - December 07, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: I've been burning my heart out - by Lunaria - December 07, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: I've been burning my heart out - by Holland - December 07, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: I've been burning my heart out - by Lunaria - December 08, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: I've been burning my heart out - by Holland - December 09, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been burning my heart out - by Lunaria - December 10, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: I've been burning my heart out - by Holland - December 10, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: I've been burning my heart out - by Lunaria - December 11, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I've been burning my heart out - by Holland - December 11, 2020, 07:56 PM