The Sentinels to hate my enemies
143 Posts
Ooc —
Tahoe slowed as he neared Wintersbane—who had given him a moment to catch up. The man's demeanor and words were welcoming, putting Tahoe's previous suspicions at ease. He still wondered what compelled the man to depart so suddenly, without much word at that. His return was appreciated though, Stormbound needed aid in whatever form it would present itself in.

I see, He acknowledges with a curt nod, coming to a stop roughly parallel to him. He peers at the herd which the man had gestured to, eyeing their agile forms which gathered in the distance. The sight made him realize how long it had been since he had the opportunity to hunt an elk. Nowadays, smaller prey had made up the majority of his diet. Frankly it was much easier to go after critters which had displeasure of crossing paths with him. Though fishing was something he had worked on lately to improve, the aspect of hunting a fish was incomparable to the feeling of chasing a towering ungulate. Winter only made the sea more cold and unwelcoming, he didn't practice as much as he could have. Today was not the day for hunting, though.

Did'you reclaim leadership? He asks, turning his head to study his counterpart's response.
[Image: 3mHVCR-I7kLGqw7uPKuGBbUzDw9xLSEZi4v_D18o...uE8HfK.png]
Messages In This Thread
to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - December 16, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - December 19, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 01, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - January 03, 2021, 06:04 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 15, 2021, 01:46 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - January 16, 2021, 07:00 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 29, 2021, 10:28 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - February 13, 2021, 05:39 AM