The Heartwood swift and deadly
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The moon nymph assumed the atmosphere still ran thick in the air by the way his sulphuric gaze peered down at her in judgment -- though she could've sworn a thin smile painted his lips as well, if not by a little. Was it a smile? It wasn't too obvious to know, though he certainly didn't seem like the type to be keen on wearing emotions on his sleeve. Thats fine....

Her introduction was met with a noticeable flicker of attention from behind her, as if the dark sire was searching for something, and Lunaria would briefly tilt her head in question to what he could've been looking for. Perhaps it was the mention of her pack back in the glen, which could lead her to assume the rouge felt uneasy around pack territory. 

Let's fix that. "Perhaps you are lucky. I mean,, you wouldn't have been greeted all too well if you did happen to be a tasty-looking elk." The ebony huntress remarked playfully, lips curving into a mischevious grin. Nothing like a few jest here and there to lighten the mood -- hopefully it would help Corvo realize there was nothing to be afraid of around her, too. 

Plopping herself to sit on the sheet of snow, the raven lifted her head to peer at the darkening sky above -- a scene that gave her euphoric chills whenever she awaited the soon-to-be starry sky. "So then Corvo, now that I know your not a hooved meal looking for his herd, what....are you looking for?  I mean, what brings you to these depressing-looking woodlands?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
swift and deadly - by Corvo - December 27, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Lunaria - December 27, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Corvo - December 27, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Lunaria - December 27, 2020, 10:46 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Corvo - December 28, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Lunaria - December 28, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Corvo - December 29, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: swift and deadly - by Lunaria - December 30, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: swift and deadly - by Corvo - January 01, 2021, 02:26 PM