Meadowlark Prairie 'Cause I'm reticent
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
An air of guarded stoicism surrounded the snowy dame before her, similar to her first impression of Desdemona (except with a little less intensity, of course) and the raven found herself looking toward the dove in slight curiosity -- including while she talked. According to the woman, she was not in need of the hare which Luna hunted after, but 'something else' that she couldn't truly specify.

The dove also went on to explain that she was a pack wolf, and that someone she held dear was gravely injured. "Well, I might not know of many medics wandering about, but I do have a medic from the pack I am from." The moon nymph stated firstly, offering a freindly smile of comfort towards them despite her brows furrowing in worry as she tried to find the words to address this situation. "Although, I, uh...hope you wouldn't mind me asking about you first?" Luna didn't mind helping the woman assist her sick friend, but she wanted to know who she was lending a hand to first before the raven went to scout out Holland.

The only pack she could think of settling in this part of the Kintlas came up from a vague memory. "You tell me your pack is nearby,  you wouldn't happen to be talking about Ivory Rose, would you?" Other than Taikon's mention of his current home, Luna didn't know too much about the forming group...
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I'm reticent - by Lunaria - December 29, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Takiyok - December 31, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Lunaria - January 01, 2021, 06:58 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Takiyok - January 07, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Lunaria - January 07, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Takiyok - January 14, 2021, 10:27 PM