Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Warlock was tall, but that was about it -- he didn't have the impressive aura that either of his parents had. He was more like this one kid from the player's band class who was 6'7" but could blend in with a crowd like he had scifi stealth technology. Not to mention, he certainly wasn't the youngest wolf around, so being called a kid when he was well over a year earned a frown. Maybe it even helped him a bit to not be excessively nervous like usual.

He tried to channel at least some of her seriousness, though he probably would have had an easier time acting like Terance -- but he was a memory not quite so fresh in his mind these days, That would be my mother. So perhaps he'd not call him a kid again. Though in the same instant, he was also not yet saying that she wasn't here right now. Do that later. I'm Warlock. And if you want to stay here, then tell me what you're good at and stuff that might impress her. I can also answer any questions you might have about the pack, if there's anything you need to know. That at least sounded right for a border-person to say, but he could be wrong.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - January 05, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM