Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Well. That was about all he could ask, right? Zane seemed to be particularly impatient about it all, but maybe Warlock was partially not-rushed because he knew he could go and find somewhere safe to get out of the weather. How long had he been out here? Actually, let's ask, How long have you been traveling? It was a much more casual question.

But there was still business stuff. Arbiter should be back in a few days, he hoped. It wasn't like they were given much in the way of a timeframe here. All he heard was a howl or two, it didn't come with much context beyond that. She'll want to talk to you then. That's what he did before, at least. Hopefully she'd be back soon though, because he didn't want to have to do this regularly. That was his mom's job. I think I know of a few empty dens that might be available. AKA storage places he had tried out and decided against. My suggestion? Hang out and be low key until then, hunting for yourself instead of taking from caches if you can. It'll go over better. And Warlock could check on that at least. If that all sounded good he could lead Zane to where he might find a spot to hide.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - January 06, 2021, 02:56 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM