Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It didn't seem to ring true with Warlock. The only person he'd really had issues with was Kaertok. Warlock was not a fan. But just the same, that didn't seem to align with what Zane was saying. I guess we've maybe just met different types of people. With a shrug, in fact. I've met jerks who are jerks but that's about it.

Either way, it was probably easier to talk about the den things he knew about. if Zane looked closely he could probably spot the one War was about to mention in the distance -- a dark blot in the snow where the shadows filled, I know there's one like.. Shallow overhang that is just up ahead. You can't dig it out deeper though, it's all rocky. But I know there's a few other small caves nearby too, I just don't totally remember where they are exactly. I tried to find a place last year around here, but these ones were probably ok to stay out of the weather, but weren't what I was looking for. So his quest for a place to store his stuff had at least been kind of useful. He just wasn't sure how many of them were hidden by snow now.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - January 19, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM