Cerulean Cape i'll savor how this emptiness defines you
ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
66 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
oh, great, another one of those instances where he found himself stumbled upon and apparently the target of well intended conversation... in the middle of a snowstorm straight out of hell—which had clearly frozen over for this place.
"uhhh yeah you don't want my company," he said as she drew closer, "i'm bad news buddy." you know, the whole vicious ugly looking coywolf mutt thing or whatever he was often labeled as.
the weird thing might have been the last thing he remembered being called. but he had been called worse and truthfully stranger was about as generic as it got.
"what the hell are you even doing out in this? don't you have a home or something?" was it a rite of passage around here for yearlings or something to go out in the blizzard and maybe go back if they survived it? the commonality of it all wasn't lost on him even if he didn't quite get the reasoning yet. or maybe they were all just a bunch of really hardy or really braindead animals because he was out in the inclement weather too.
Messages In This Thread
i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 08, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 08, 2021, 12:41 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 08, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 08, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 09, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 10, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 12, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 12, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 14, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 14, 2021, 10:23 PM