Cerulean Cape i'll savor how this emptiness defines you
ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
66 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
lakhos made a face that was hard to describe but in its essence it flashed doubt like a poorly lit neon sign, flickering in and out like it simply took too much willpower to stay on properly. he blinked very much in the same way, trying to process all that information in one go.
right, he commented offhandedly. okay, so mystery island obscured by the mist and snow and sea salt spray that apparently he could go visit so long as he was completely stealthy about it.
yeah, that sounded like a big ol' trap.
did they all think he was stupid?
i'll... keep that in mind. guess your mama must be real mean though. but then again, if her mama had a whole island to herself then she probably had to be—but wait, an island? how the fuck did they even get onto dry ground without being swallowed by the sea?
the thought went pinballing around in his empty skull, but the question didn't go flying out of his mouth because it didn't hit the corner like a windows screensaver from the nineties. the timing just wasn't perfect.
Messages In This Thread
i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 08, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 08, 2021, 12:41 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 08, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 08, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 09, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 10, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 12, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 12, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Nǚwū - January 14, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: i'll savor how this emptiness defines you - by Lakhos - January 14, 2021, 10:23 PM