Wheeling Gull Isle I've tasted blood, and it is sweet
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 
For Huā! (@Summerr because I keep forgetting Huā is untaggable lmao). Takes place in Dragon Heights.

Here she was again -- standing upon the cliff as a tiny grain of sand in comparison to the vastness of the Isle. Though this time, things were much more serene than they were during their last visit. No more nervous uncertainty that caused her discomfort, and certainly no more backhand doubts that made her believe she wasn't cut out for this and returning home. 

No; Aimi had found her calling, and it was here amongst a new world she had yet to explore the entirety of. Educating herself about the world of nature her wolven brethren shared the same space as, and doing what she'd been told so many times in the past she couldn't do: Defend her hearth and family as a guardian -- a warrior.

Amongst the stars is where the young otter sat, gazing at the blanket of darkness which consumed the sky. The only thing that filled the silence were the sounds of crickets, seabreeze and waves crashing against their claim. Though it was not until the sound of footsteps made her jump ever-so slightly in suprise and turn to see who it was....
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
tysm for starting :D

Admittedly, Huā had made far too little effort to bond with her newfound siblings. It was strange to consider that her parents were still out there, when she had thought otherwise for so long... and though she held no resentment towards this litter about getting the warm childhood she and her sisters only briefly glimpsed, she did feel a twinge of jealousy, and the what-ifs sometimes occupied her head. 

Upon the cliffs she made her way upward with no goal in mind, but seeing Aimi caused her to pause. Would she try again, to pretend this reality didn't exist? Why did she want to run from something so delightful- to know her family was alive and well? But it was like turning her world upside down. Still... it wasn't right of her to refuse to give her siblings a chance to know her, and for her to know them, too. Huā stepped forward, flinching when her sister jumped in surprise, and then chuckling lightly. Sorry, did I frighten you? I should be more careful, ah... we are so far from the earth. The empress murmured, seaglass gaze flitting down over the sights below. Was Aimi as enchanted by nature as she? A trait shared with her, no, their, gentle mother...
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
<3

Of all people she would've thought came to see her, Aimi was not expecting to see her older sister. Ever since arriving to the island with her brother (and ever since he'd gone missing again), It was only sparsely where the two she-wolf's would ever see each other in passing. The young otter told herself she'd be ready to meet her when the time came, and how she wouldn't be nervous either. Yet here Aimi was -- claming up as if she forgot how to function properly. 

The fae simply stared for a while, struggling to find the words to say in that moment, and would soon clear her throat as her eyes akwardly shifted to the floor. "I....I would've been fine, I wasn't scared or...anything...." Aimi said dismissively in a soft voice, shuffling on her forelegs and glancing up to look at the siren again. Her eyes -- they looked like her own. Though the way they peered from her dark face almost made them glow, in a way...

There was so much the otter wanted to ask Huā, ecspecially what had caused them to dissappear as she was told by their parents. For now however, Aimi would start with getting comfortable around her first. "是什么把你带到这里的? 我的意思是....您在这里欣赏风景吗?" She asked eventually after a moment of silence. Of course, Aimi wasn't here to dictate where Huā chose to go -- but perhaps she was just still suprised to see her...