Firefly Glen Should I call right away?
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
The child donned in white, charcoals and browns immediately pulled at Keyni's heart strings. In such perilous conditions, which she sensed would only get worse, no wolf, regardless of their age, should be out on their own. Her maternal instincts coaxed out, she allowed the girl to nestle close. Part tundra wolf, Keyni's winter coat was especially plush and soft. Perfect for a frightened, near frozen child to cuddle up to. Uttering a soothing whine, she even went so far as to crouch over her, to use the bulk of her body to shield Ravaryn from the elements.

"You'll be safe, I promise. It will all work out." She assured in a soothing voice. Lowering her head down close, she had been about to tenderly lick away the crusty layer of frost that made her adorable pink nose so dry and chilly. It would, at the very least, warm the lost girl up some more. But Keyni didn't have the chance, as Antares had answered her call.

Lifting her head to glance over at him, she didn't beat around the bush. But she did recognize the telltale signs of tiredness and grief emanating from his every pore. She had not gotten the time to have a one on one, but knew him well enough to be one of Osiris' brothers. She tried not to think of the young man, taken far too early in his life. Yet a slight shine in her eyes conveyed a simple, unspoken understanding towards his emotional state. Even if she would not address it here and now. "I was patrolling and I found her by our borders." Another glance to Ravaryn. "I couldn't very well just leave her, with the state she's in."
Messages In This Thread
Should I call right away? - by Ravaryn - January 15, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Keyni - January 15, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Ravaryn - January 16, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Antares - January 17, 2021, 01:33 AM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Keyni - January 20, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Ravaryn - January 21, 2021, 04:25 AM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Antares - January 21, 2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Keyni - January 21, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Ravaryn - January 22, 2021, 08:31 AM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Antares - January 27, 2021, 01:59 AM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Keyni - January 27, 2021, 06:38 PM