Sun Mote Copse Kiss me goodnight
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Yeah go for it, anything ya need

Pain clawed into his shoulder, digging into his muscles and making itself at home. To say Rye stifled his pain with a series of whines and muted growls would be a lie, the truth of the matter was he nipped at Vein on multiple occasions. Sloppy, blind bites that never managed to connect with the white males skin. His paws clawed the snow until frozen dirt was thawed and cultivated, if only wolves were vegetarians Rye would be a protégé. Apologies for his bites were poorly thrown together, hasty nothings that could easily be mistaken as condescending remarks. However they were the opposite, he was sincere with each one but was too drunk on the pain to sound genuine. The introduction to Veins story was lost to Rye, drowned out by deafening white noise of torment but once the pain simmered down to manageable, his story came into full focus.
Rye listened quietly, intrigued by the 'Two legs' Vein mentioned, he had never heard nor seen such creatures. Vivid imaginations of furry, wolf legged bipeds crossed his mind, their height as tall as the tree tops with fangs as sharp as winter ice. A harrowing imagination, it left Rye with a worrisome knot in his belly in fear of meeting such ferocious creatures. It was something straight out of a nightmare, only the nightmare was all too real gauging by Veins' visible pain retelling his story.
"I see." Rye began, quietly contemplating his next words, "These two legs you speak of are unfamiliar to me, I ain't ever seen them around here. I can't speak for all of these lands but in these parts I have seen none. I'm sorry you lost more than just your pack, I can see this still bothers you greatly. I hope you can find true peace." It was blunt, normally Rye would sugar coat and be gentler but after everything he endured there was no room for pleasantries. Sleep was beginning to consume him, leaving Rye muttering out sluggish replies to Vein, if anything was spoken at all. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 23, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 24, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 25, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 25, 2021, 06:55 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 29, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 30, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 09, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - February 12, 2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 20, 2021, 02:43 PM