Shadewood i wear my soul on my sleeve at night
261 Posts
Ooc —
A lone raven flew overhead and landed in the tree above them giving a loud singular Caw, The black wraith looked up and Yipped once in return then returned her gas to her new companion, she allowed her eyes to linger on his pelt giving herself the opportunity to take in just his masculinity. His thick shoulders and narrow hips, she wondered it he was a hybrid of some sort, it turned out he had a third for the hybrids.

She found her lips curving into a smile as her heavy lidded white blue eyes moved back to his, mischievousness hinted there “I’d thought to hang about a while maybe have some fun. Especially with such good looking company
She licked her lips subtly and stood drawing just a bit closer to him, so her meaning might not just be implied, her voice became just a little husky
Why? Do you want to get rid of me.. Jecht” She allowed his name to roll off her tongue tasting it as one might a fine filet mignon.
Messages In This Thread
i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - January 26, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - January 30, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 03, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 03, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 04, 2021, 11:23 AM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 04, 2021, 04:56 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 06, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 06, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 06, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 06, 2021, 02:50 PM