The Heartwood Snow Covered Pain
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Keyni was not surprised that he had not come across a wolf of Lunaria's description. Disappointed, yes. She would still hold on to the sliver of hope that her friend was out there somewhere, hopefully alive and well. Should fate deem it fit, they would reunite again, in time. It was her turn to listen, which she did patiently, nodding every now and then with a faint hum or a soft flick of her ears. Through her minds eye and memories, Keyni tried to match each description and name with faces she knew, or had encountered before. None of them lined up.

Until the last one. A daughter. White, black and brown. Green eyes. Ravaryn. Her head snapped up to attention, ears pricking intently, all traces of regret fading from her face. Here she thought she would have been unable to be of any assistance, but then he mentioned the child. She peered at him with a new, earnest intensity. "Your daughter, Ravaryn...she is safe. About a month ago, she found her way to the borders of our pack, Firefly Glen. Purely by chance, I was nearby when she found us." Her ears fell, eyes growing soft. "She was in rough shape from traveling and scared. I couldn't think to just leave her." She held a breath, hoping the father wouldn't go on the defensive. Keyni was a strong but gentle soul, who did not actively seek conflict. "She has been under our care, namely myself and our healer and is doing well." She smiled again. "She is a wonderful young lady."
Messages In This Thread
Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 08, 2021, 07:49 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 08, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 10:06 PM