The Heartwood Snow Covered Pain
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The woman was patient and nodded along with each of the descriptions that he rattled off. Though he had lost his family he assumed that even though he was unable to find them, they would still have each other with Star, Marble, and Calcifer being together and Shiloh and Ravaryn being with Moonshadow or Conner. So when he got down to the end of his list and began describing Shiloh without any noticeable response from the woman before him he never thought that Ravaryn wouldn't warrant a reaction. But when he said her name the woman's head and ears perked up he felt his heart stop for a moment as it seemed she had recognized his little girl.

As she went on to describe that she had been within their pack and safe for near a month now his tail began to sway and gain speed. The women mentioned that Rav had been in bad shape but was far better now, seemingly nothing like threatening. The woman went on to explain that she personally along with one other pack member had been taking care of the responsibility for her. "Oh my god..." he began to say in amazement and joy "Thank goodness. Thank you" he said taking a step forward before stopping himself. He had the impulse to hug her but held back reminding himself that they had only just met. His breathing was a bit heavy with excitement as he continued "I went on a scouting trip before the storm looking for Star and our children. I got stuck for a bit and when I came back our whole pack Ravaryn, Shiloh, and all had just vanished. The blizzard covered any trace of them... I just... Thank you" he said again with a big earnest grin across his face.

"Is she far? Can you lead me to her?" he said a bit frantically still overcome knowing that his daughter was safe. Despite the others being missing, it was the only bit of hope he had had for some time and he wanted to hold onto that.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 08, 2021, 07:49 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 08, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 09:39 PM