Hideaway Strath i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The healer shifted and crawled to her side, so he was in reach of her body and her wounds, As Aerin began her story he spread the paste he made along her paw. “We do what we must to survive” he rumbled softly, no judgement in his tone just complete acceptance. He had to get up to get more comfrey to make more poultice for her neck wounds when the large wolfess whom was not to far from his own size boiled in upon them and shoved him aside.

He did not shove back as much as he did not give way even an inch when she tried to shove him,He watch as Aerin shrank and he had had enough, there was no reason that this pale angel needed to be harassed any further today.  His rumble was dangerously close to a growl though, it was not a growl, he’d not growl at a superior.  No matter if he agreed with their actions or not

He shifted pointedly and yet somewhat gracefully as he placed himself between Nyra and Aerin even if he had to stand over top of Aerin to do so.  Though his body oozed protective menace, He looked down at the ground, so as not to be threatening toward his overseer, still holding the comfrey in his teeth he whispered far more calmly then he felt “Whrist… apparently she lost herself, Aerin will be Ok, I will make that so. You might want to check Whrist’s wounds and send her to me if need be.” His words were not a order just a calm suggestion we would treat Whrist if need be. despite his feeling toward her.

He waited calmly for Nyra to leave protecting Aerin with his bulk, not lifting his eyes not trusting himself, not to get into a staring match or offending the overseer.
Messages In This Thread
i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 08:22 PM