Hideaway Strath calling to join them the wretched and joyful
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Aerin supposed she should have felt sorry for the dark, twisted being before her. But she was not moved to pity the corvid. They all had sob stories -- her, Vein, Kynareth, Simmik, and many more whose pasts she had not learned of yet like Arlette and Nyra's -- and at some point you were responsible for closing that chapter in your life. "I 'ave been ze priosner 'bitch' ye speak of more than once. It was yer kind that vas cruel to mine then." It had been mostly darker-pelted wolves who'd tortured and harmed her in the past but that did not mean she hated all wolves of that color. Aliroth had been the most monstrous of all and he had been as pale as she. "We do nae 'ave to be friends. But we should be on neutral terms at least. Our pack needs to be strong in the event that we go to var one day." 

The halfling strained and managed to pronounce: "Heat. It is vhen a voman's body tells her to breed." She watched the dark girl warily, wondering if this would be new information to her and cause another aggressive outburst. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
calling to join them the wretched and joyful - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: calling to join them the wretched and joyful - by Necahual - March 06, 2021, 05:36 PM