Lake Rodney and i don't care if nothing is mine
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Lately Cam was on Khali’s mind, he was sure that Cam would be holding a grudge. Hell, Khali would of if he was in the same position but he had hoped maybe one day he could at least talk to him about it. The weight on his shoulders felt like carrying a ton of bricks around. The man had gotten his strength back after Ibis had welcomed him into her pack. 

Khali had been messing around the border of brecheliant, patrolling and refreshing borders when he caught his sons familiar scent. For a moment he hesitated, it was the thought of actually confronting the situation that made him hold back just a little. A small sigh left his mouth as he talked himself into it. Just go. All he could do is say he doesn’t want to talk to you. Khali made the first step toward the scent and before he knew it was on his way to his son.

His paws led him to a lake not far from the border of Brecheliant. A figure was at a tree and Khali stopped and raised his ears slightly. ” Cam!, is that you?” he called out and waited for the figure to speak back to him. The air was chilled from the water front and a breeze had tickled down his spine. The man never took his eyes off of the wolf.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - March 04, 2021, 10:17 AM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Khali - March 08, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - March 11, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Khali - March 25, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - March 29, 2021, 10:42 AM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Khali - April 04, 2021, 02:27 AM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - April 13, 2021, 12:50 PM