Silverlight Terrace Tresspasser's be Welcome i
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Even though the altitude change between the Spine and the Terrace was minimal at best, there was a noticeable difference in how the land had begun to respond to the warmer temperatures which had begun to creep in. During the daytime, the ground had begun to thaw and become softer underfoot, both due to the snowmelt turning into moisture and the underground frost which too had begun to melt. He could smell the thick, wet scent of decaying leaves which had spent the winter covered in snow, now set to be fully decomposed and consumed by the grass which had begun to sprout up in vibrant green shoots. 

He had not yet begun to shed, though his thick pelt began to feel perhaps a bit too heavy and warm for the temperatures that were climbing steadily throughout the day. Soon enough, he supposed, he would begin to lose fur in tufts at first, and then in big chunks- which would be perfect for birds to use as they lined their nests. 

So he kept to the mountain range until after the sun had set, so he might not get overheated when he passed down the slope to the terrace in hopes of doing some middle-of-the-night hunting. The moonlight made it fairly easy to see, as it reflected silver light back down onto the terrace. Aptly named, he thought as he padded through the new, fresh grasses. He lowered his head to sniff around, hoping that perhaps some herbivores had passed this way in search of a snack; only to catch sight of a pale- but fairly dirty- figure striding along calmly in the distance. He lifted his head slightly to appraise the fellow, who stood both taller and broader than Adrastus himself- but there was a peaceful serenity about the look on his face, as though he too reveled in the hush and quiet of the terrace.
Messages In This Thread
Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 21, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 06:39 PM