Silverlight Terrace Tresspasser's be Welcome i
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
It would seem that Vein was a wellspring of helpful information, which Adrastus absorbed with the quiet patience of a star pupil. He smiled faintly in surprise when he heard that the beaver's gland oil would taste sweet- and could be used to help flavour other treatments. He wondered if Kukutux knew of this treatment, and figured it was something he ought to tell her as it seemed useful enough. He took Vein's confession in stride as he mentioned his anxiety; it wasn't something he'd typically hold against anyone anyway.

While he'd had odeas about using flowers or clay for red dyes, he was surprised to hear that he could get a blue colour from the leaf of a plant called "woad." He didn't know it by name- but the description he was given was enough to call to mind the image of a plant that he knew, though he'd not known it by that name. It had other purposes as well- and its use in treating blood-borne infections was helpful. That's quite interesting, He admitted with an airy breath. I think I know the plant you're talking about too...I wasn't sure blue colour would be possible to make, but I'll have to try and find that one now. He said. This was all very welcome information.

They'd come upon the lodge, which was an impressive sight. As he had anticipated, it was too formidable for them to dig through- so he began to track around the edges that bordered the water, until he found a well-worn path leading away from the water's edge and off toward the forest- still wet from a beaver that had used it recently. Quietly, Adrastus chuffed, to catch Vein's attention- and began to follow the trail.
Messages In This Thread
Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 21, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 06:39 PM